a story lurks in every corner...

Tere bin jeena nahin o meri jane wafa

just say one of my FB friends' post:

 listening to Tere bin jeena nahin o meri jane wafa
Dark sky filled wid countless stars,music on n breeze blowing-enjoying powercut aftr a long time! 



yes! I also have memories of power cuts...
I still remember my stay in Yazali (Arunachal Pradesh) during my childhood...we used to have regular power cuts.... but they never felt bad... after all it was the nice climate... and an evening with no power made the sky come clear with all its glittering stars.... such a sight to behold....all innocent dreams. Sometimes I would see a spaceship travelling past with all the superheroes in it; sometimes I would also be there exploring the unknown, going into new adventures. sometimes it was just trying to identify the various constellations....
and the best part of all.... power cut was a sure shot excuse to run away from the study table :)

however all that changed when we moved to Agartala.... a hot summer evening with the power gone.... stars गये भाड़ मे ....पेहले पंखा लो, फिर हाथो से काम चलाओ... 

so its basically about 3 things always..... time, place and person

No comments:

Post a Comment